For use in gripper conveyor applications
This low-cost sensor will provide accurate counting for years to come. It does not wear like normal mechanical fingers sensors. You can install and forget this sensor!
- Compatible – directly replaces mechanical or photocell sensors
- Counts – thin or thick products without adjustment
- Proximity sensor input – eliminates counts between grippers
- DIP switch configurable – can be optimized for the count application
- CAN – and USB communication
The markets most complete gripper sensor is equipped with all needed features for a long-term accurate counting. The microprocessor handles the signal evaluation by using software based on 25 years experience. A unique principle based on several DENEX patents makes the Gripper LED insensitive to color or sunlight. It has an input for speed sensor to handle double papers in the gripper and conveyor stops without extra counts. The output and power requirements are compatible to the finger sensors and other gripper sensors on the market.
DENEX CopySensorTM Gripper LED is also the right choice when replacing older DENEX CopyCounters like LCC70, Gripper and Gripper II mounted on gripper conveyors. Brackets for most types of conveyors are available for a fast replacement of older sensors.
Specification: DENEX CopySensorTM Gripper LED